Our community’s health, well-being, and security are our highest priorities. As the novel coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) continues to impact Texans, all trainings in 2021 will be conducted in a live webinar format.
The Prosecutor training on the Treatment & Referral Services for the Impaired Driver in Texas is a training designed to give prosecutors knowledge and skills related to mental health and its intricacies. This training will entail exploring:
- Mental health concepts and common jargon.
- Locating statewide mental health resources.
- Developing partnerships with treatment providers and other criminal justice stakeholders.
- Click here to download the training handout.
- Click here to download the PDF presentation.