The Ignition Interlock Training Program for Judges is a three hour training designed to give members of the judiciary knowledge and skills related to ignition interlock to better preside over cases. This training will explore:
- Texas Ignition Interlock Laws
- Implementation of Ignition Interlock Programs and Strategies
- Ignition Interlock Technology
- Ignition Interlock Violations and Reporting
- Ignition Interlock Device Challenges and Concerns
Upon completion of this program, judges may received State Bar and Judicial Education Credit.